Discover the Anthropology Museum the Mexico City
A fun & exciting journey through history to discover some of the most unknown secrets of Historic Center!
We’ll meet in big Metropolitan Cathedral and we’ll walk around the different places in downtown! At the National Palace we will see epic mural of Diego Rivera and the painstaking detail with which they were rendered will have you squinting in concentration. His wall-sized murals contain many themes, all competing against each other for attention.
We will continue walking by ruins of the Aztec Empire (Mayor Temple) and the pedestrian street called Madero to watch the daily life, surrounded by baroque and modern architecture.
We are gonna be able to try in local market a local expert,varieties of pre hispanic food, mezcal, cocoa beans, chocolate, delicious mexican cheese, and grasshoppers for a delight of your palate.
Finally, we will visit the National Anthropology Museum where the richness of ancient Miso-America is on full display, replete with statuary, art objects, jewelry and more, all curled with an eye to both anthropology and archaeology. Either way, this is a MUST in Mexico City.
- Explore the Metropolitan Cathedral and and the National Palace
- Walking by ruins of the Aztec Empire (Mayor Temple)
- Learn more about pre-Hispanic ethnic groups at the National Museum of Anthropology
- Wide collection of pieces, such as statues and tombs
- View of the Piedra del Sol, national symbol of Mexico
Meeting & Pick-Up
- Pick-up/drop-off at the client’s hotel at the time he/she chooses, please indicate the exact time & location for your pick-up during your booking. We can pick you up from the following parts of Mexico City: Polanco, Condesa, Roma, Centro Historico. Other more remote locations might involve an extra fee.
Every day available but Monday
- 10am, 1pm & 2pm
- Entrance to Anthropology Museum
- Specialized Official Tourism Guide
- Languages available: Spanish, English.